Friday, April 10, 2009

Much needed update - IT'S A BOY!!!

This pic is at 12 weeks, don't have any digital photos of 19 weeks ultrasound as they just gave me a DVD


So for those of you (most of you) who keep up on facebook, you know what has been going on in life, but I thought I would put it down in more official format, my journal if you will. After my last post, my body apparently got busy creating a new little life to bring into the world. I found out a few days before Christmas which was a great Christmas surprise, and had the fun of surprising all my family members on Christmas day! I am now 20 weeks (halfway!) and found out yesterday that there will be a very different addition to our estrogen crew. We will be adding our very first boy to the mix! Poor thing! I am really excited and scared. I have never shopped for one boy thing in my life. I feel like this is my first baby all over again, I guess since I had 3 girls in a row. I am anxious to see just who this is going to be and what he will look like (he? still getting used to it). I am in total shock still, but I am hoping that it will sink in soon so I can get some much needed nesting going on. Please pray that we find a space to put all these rugrats. We are contemplating moving, but it is such a daunting task not to mention the economy. God will provide somehow! Hopefully I will get back soon to update before the baby actually arrives!

No comments: