Well, I am entering the world of blogging. I have been inspired from a number of sources, but most of all I am inspired to let moms of all ages know that they are not the only ones who fail, who lock themselves in bathrooms to get away, and whose best friend is possibly the stale donut downstairs. I will be adding frequently funny things that happen in my house in the "Yes that really happened..." section. I plan on setting up a contest of some sort on whose kids (or themselves) have done the wierdest thing! I have listed PROVEN recipes that turn out great. The ones listed for September are a little more time consuming (except for the soup) but pack the real WOW factor. These recipes are for when you crave restaurant food. The Frogmore Stew is a fast, fun recipe that makes you feel like you are at the beach. Eat it around the table grabbing with your hands from a big bowl with some ice cold drinks nearby! The soup is a really great fall/winter soup that will warm you up and goes great with a piece of crusty bread (note the slow cooker modality for those who are crunched)! The Bible verse listed is in tribute to a God who has always remained faithful to me and kept his promises even when others did not... The encouraging words are what I did this morning to cope in my day. I will be adding tons more stuff and posts as I have more time. Watch out!
No comments:
Post a Comment